About Historic Perry Hall Mansion, inc.
The Historic Perry Hall Mansion is a new, freestanding organization that will work to complete the renovations at the mansion, and care for the structure once the project is finished. We have an aggressive agenda, which includes continued fund-raising for the interior renovation of the building, and the completion of a master plan to help guide the future use and continuous improvement of the mansion and grounds.
At its first formal meeting in September 2007, the newly-formed Friends of Perry Hall Mansion elected its officers and board of directors. These individuals are as follows: Jeffrey Smith, president, Neil Miller, vice president, Tim Kosiba, treasurer, Linda Polesne, secretary, Colleen Bowers, membership chairperson, and Wayne Schaumburg, Vince Pecora, Ann Palrang, Peggy Neidlinger, Laura Kimball, and Melissa Redmer Mullahey, directors.
These officers and directors will work to achieve the group's mission, which is to educate the public about the Perry Hall Mansion and provide input to Baltimore County government on its uses and operations. The Perry Hall Mansion, originally built by Harry Dorsey Gough in the 1770's, is one of the most historic properties in all of Baltimore County.
In the spring of 2008, the Friends of the Perry Hall Mansion completed the largest clean-up of the mansion grounds in recent history, hauling away more than two tons of debris.